If you want to support my work, first of all, thank you very much!
Here's a short guide on how I accept donations:
- Patreon - the easiest way to support my work on a monthly basis!
- PayPal - kontakt at asie dot pl should work fine for donations
- Bitcoin - coming soon
I am willing to accept gifts! Please contact me for details if you'd like to send me something nice.
Please note, however, that certain rules apply here. Handling physical items can easily get a lot more complex than handling money, so please follow them if you want to send me a gift:
- Make sure that I have explicitly agreed to you sending me the package and that all important details have been consulted. I've been in a situation in which I've been caught by a gift shipment by surprise (both in terms of timing and in terms of details), and it's not something I'd like to deal with again. Getting into arguments with friends over something as kind and charitable as gifts is a terrible, terrible thing.
- I would like to know at least the type of gift before shipping. Surprises are fine, bobcats are not fine.
- If you're shipping outside the European Union, please fill out the customs declarations correctly and please declare the total value of the items to me before shipping, as I may have to (and may be ready to, depending on circumstances) pay VAT and import fees on them out of my own pocket.
- In addition, please do not send items which are prohibited to import by any applicable regulations.
If you want to gift something else (a digital redeem key, a hug, etc.), just contact me via e-mail and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out!