A quickly put together port of the PCE microcomputer emulator to the 3DS.
Don't expect great performance, especially on the Old 3DS, but on the New 3DS it should be enough to run most standard software.
Please refer to the original website for more information. Some Assembly Required.
Note that the current release is a proof of concept and not at all polished, although fully functional.
Note that they are currently hardcoded. You can base them off of existing PCE configuration files, though absolute paths have to be specified in some manner.
- Atari ST: /pce/atarist.cfg
- IBM PC: /pce/ibmpc.cfg
- Macintosh Plus: /pce/macplus.cfg
Also note that you should set the terminal and sound drivers to "n3ds"!
- Atari ST joystick emulation is broken.
- In general, the only supported mapping at this moment is "circle-pad+ABXY => mouse, touchscreen => keyboard".
- Minor tweaks to video rendering code
- Fixed crash on exit
- Fixed IBM PC crash bug
- Fixed screen texture resize bug