A port of the atari800 8-bit home computer emulator to the 3DS.
Remember that this emulator requires Atari ROMs to be present in
"/3ds/atari800"! However, Atari allowed the ROMs to be distributed alongside a different
emulator, which is now freely available, in 1994. You can download it here - copy over
the .ROM files to "/3ds/atari800".
- PAL blending may not keep up on an Old 3DS in some cases.
- The CIA version will not work without having run DspDump first!
- If you're stuck, press L to access the emulator's menu!
A port of MegaZeux to the 3DS.
- Quitting MegaZeux the normal way will currently freeze the program. Beware.
- Use the R button to switch between "overview" and "keyboard" mode. The small "preview" on the touch screen can be used for looking around, as well as a mouse.
- Use the 3D slider to control zoom level. On the 2DS, a special button should be available in the top-right of the keyboard mode instead.